Guestblogger Flow Magazine


A new little adventure for me, but there is a first time for everything. When Flow's email popped in my inbox I couldn't really believe it and almost chickened out. But I actually have this amazing magazine to thank for that I didn't because I had just read their article about stepping out of your comfort zone 'If you do what you always did, you will get what you always got'. So I said yes to 5 guest blogs and the first one, a short introduction (quite a challenge to use no more than 150 words) is online today. You can read it in Dutch here and in English here :). The next ones will be online every Wednesday this month and I'll probably write about vintage, my interior, deer and (analogue) photography. Tips and ideas are always welcome though ;).

 

Guestblog #2 Dutch/English | Guestblog #3 Dutch/English

 

Guestblog #4 Dutch/English | Guestblog #5 Dutch/English

♡ Nikki

Comments

Congratulations!! That's so exciting, well done! :) x
ief said…
Wowwww, hoe super is dat!!!
anto said…
Congratulations! I am so happy ended up doing this. I should step out of my comfort zone more often and, actually, I have been trying a bit to do so.
Iris Vank said…
Geweldig! Leuke nieuwe ontwikkelingen Nikki!!
Gefeliciteerd! Dat soort kansen zijn altijd leuk!
Helemaal leuk! En zo weten straks nog meer mensen de weg te vinden naar jouw fantastische blog met de meest prachtige foto's!
Bibi said…
Heb het gelezen vandaag, leuk!!!
Els04 said…
Had het al gezien op de Flow-blog, zo cool! Proficiat!!!
Liefs Els
Mars said…
Ging er nu iets fout met het plaatsen van mijn berichtje...volgens mij wel....
Wat goed! En knap van jou dat je ja hebt gezegd!
Anonymous said…
Congratulations! That's wonderful!
Now, all I have to do is learn Dutch ;)
xoxox
Natascha said…
wat leuk zeg.. zelf ben ik lid van de flow, en ben altijd zo blij als een kind als het blad weer door de brievenbus valt.. je blog volg ik al een hele poos.. en zo grappig dat je nu gast blogger bent bij de flow.. it makes my day !!

fijn weekend,
groetjes natascha
- said…
Wauw, dat is echt supertof!
Ik zag vandaag op de facebook pagina de hertjes afbeelding, super!
Heb je guestblog gelezen, leuk! Je hebt er een volger bij.
Warme groetjes van Susan