New Lamp

lamplamplamp

I really love felt! For a while I wanted to change the lamp above the table, I thought about learning how to felt myself, but lacked patience. I had a clear image of how I wanted the lamp to look but couldn't seem to find something similar. By coincidence I found Dorrie from Wolenzoo and decided to ask if she was willing to make my dream lamp. She was and I'm very happy with how it turned out. It might look like a little ghost in the photos, but when it's dark it's a true spectacle. Thanks again Dorrie!

4 comments :

  1. Wat een prachtige lieve zachte kleur ook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful that you got your dream lamp! It looks so soft, almost like a cloud :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een lieve lamp! En wat leuk dat ie van vilt is!:D

    gr, Nikki
    www.BolletjesKleed.nl

    ReplyDelete